Here's my little Auburn fan! John says I made her wear this outfit, but as you can see she looks quite happy to have it on. In fact, I think she's saying WAR EAGLE, HEY!
Saturday for lunch we met her grandparents, Martin and Marga, and her aunt Rebecca for lunch at PF Chang's. We all had a great time catching up.

Isabella's first meal at PF Chang's... I think she liked it!
Later that evening we visited my friends, Sarah and Brian and grilled out at their house. (John was on a golf trip this weekend, so we were on our own. Another reason why I was able to "force" Isabella to wear her AU outfit without objections from John.)
Sarah's such a natural with babies, isn't she?! She looks like she's ready to be a mommy!
2 comments:
Isabella doesn't look so sure of that!
OOH!! What a nice Auburn outfit Isabella is wearing!! : ) I miss you guys, and we definitely need to plan to get together soon! Love you!
Post a Comment