As Isabella drifted off to sleep last night, she opened her eyes one last time to make sure I was still there, she smiled and drifted back to sleep. I love letting her know how safe she is and that I'm always going to take care of her. And I wish I could drift to sleep that easily knowing that everything is already taken care of. There are no plans I have to make or things I need to work out in my head before I fall asleep. If I could trust God so much, sleep would be so much more restful. 
My other favorite part of the day is when I get her up in the morning. This morning she was already awake when I peaked into her crib. When she saw me, her face lit up with a huge grin. I love knowing she's so happy to see me first thing in the morning. It's an incredible feeling.

(And no, she doesn't sleep in her boppy on the floor. I just thought these were sweet pictures!)
1 comments:
Oh my, she has changed so much from the last time we saw her!!! Maybe me and the girls can drop by sometime soon and see you two and finally drop off some clothes!
Post a Comment