Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Cole update

John and I got to see sweet baby Cole today because the doctor wanted to check the fluids and his growth.  He's doing great.  The ultrasound tech measured him to be abou 6 lbs. 10 oz. (but said she tends to overestimate) and the amniotic fluid looked great.  She said he's in a great position (head down, umbilical cord up and out of the way) and I'm still only 1 cm dilated (as I was 2 weeks ago.)  We're planning to induce August 2 if everything looks favorable on my next visit.  I just can't wait to meet this sweet little boy.  Just hang in there until your daddy finishes taking the Bar exam!

This is his profile.  The forehead is to the right of the picture and the nose and mouth and chin are to the left.  He smooched up against the placenta.  Pretty cute, huh?!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Sweet baby Cole - come out soon, but not too soon. Wait til Thursday so Daddy and Aunt Lauren can be there. I love you already!!

I love your new background too! I'm so proud!