Isabella has no fear. She's fallen before but she doesn't seem to think it could happen again. Or maybe she's just really confident in her abilities. Either way, she loves the playground. She's growing up so fast! I would have thought this playground was still "too big" for her. She couldn't get enough. 









I mentioned in a previous blog post that Isabella climbs everything. Here she is trying to climb the slide and if you look to the right of the picture at the plastic rock formation, well, she climbed that without looking back. There are no pictures because I'm nervously guarding her from behind and then running to the other side to keep her from falling through the hold where the sliding pole is. It was fun for her, but a lot of work for me!
2 comments:
this one and fletch would make a good pair.
Christy, I know exactly how you feel about the park. And I've done that sprint from the climbing "rock" to the hole in the "floor" too. Ellie is the same way as Isabella; fearless. It's a good trait to have though, most of the time, right?!
Post a Comment