This morning I found myself saying, "One year ago today..." And how things have changed in a year. I never realized how different things would be or how much better. Our sweet Isabella has brought so much laughter and joy into our home. What an amazing blessing she is.
Happy Birthday, sweet Isabella! Your daddy and I have really enjoyed this past year with you.
Here are some pictures of our birthday party in Little Rock:
She didn't want to wear her birthday hat as much as she wanted to play with it.
Isabella liked the hat much better on mommy.

Isabella has learned not to trust that she's going to like everything I want her eat, so she's looking at this cake very uncertainly.

Hmmm... I like this stuff.

Yes, this is good...
Isabella really enjoyed her birthday party. She was putting the icing in her mouth as fast as she could, but she still took the time to stop and wave to everyone watching. Several times, she'd stop and look around and wave. She didn't seem to mind at all being the center of attention.
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Isabella!
-mv
Post a Comment