Monday, February 16, 2009

We made it

Isabella and I made it through the weekend without John and through Isabella's first ear infection. She's feeling much better now, but we saw the doctor on Friday and she wasn't feeling very good then. I've discovered that she loves (thankfully) the taste of amoxicillin and she can eat Cheerios. She couldn't get the cheerio to her mouth because it got stuck in her palm but she can eat them now. (My dad says that's the step before chocolate. I think he can't wait to let her try it, and I'm trying to hold him off for a little longer.) I was worried that her sleep pattern would be off again, since she'd been sick, but she did pretty well last night (9 hours and only up once.) So, we made it through the weekend with a few new discoveries and a now-smiling little girl.

1 comments:

marga said...

So glad she is better....I'm strongly suspecting you're holding that chocolate back so you don't have to share!!!
:-)