Isabella is learning to eat new foods this month. She's loving sweet potatoes; apples and bananas aren't far behind on the favorites list. I have to ask... Is being messy with food more fun? John says he's just playing in the pictures below when I point out how messy he is when feeding her. Maybe I'm just too serious about wanting food to get into her tummy, but I wanted to demonstrate the difference in mine and John's feeding styles.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:
I must say that nursing is much less messy and less time consuming, but at least I have a husband who helps feed her. And I do realize that it's going to get much messier in the future, so this isn't a true complaint.
FRIDAY, JULY 21 - DAY 6 (NANA's BIRTHDAY)
9 years ago
1 comments:
Just be glad she isn't a boy (sorry, John) because she would think eating "like a little piggy" was the funniest thing ever!!! Some of them don't outgrow THAT movie!!!
Post a Comment