Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's new this week...

Isabella tried her jumper today for the first time and she loves it!  I just love watching her develop and learn new things.  Everything is going straight to her mouth now, which I know means becoming ever more aware of everything that's around her, but I also enjoy watching her explore in new ways.  She's also reaching for things, such as the book we're reading together.  She's been interested in looking at things before but hasn't ever reached for and gotten those things, so that's new for her.  She started playing with a teether book which is really fun for her.  She waves it all around and of course, chews all over it.  She's just so much fun to watch.  I loved seeing how much she enjoys the jumper.  What a sweet smile!

1 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

She is getting so big and is so cute, Christy! Does everybody tell you she looks just like her daddy? It's the smile, I think. :)