Thursday, September 2, 2010

1 month

Dear sweet boy,

You are one month old, baby!  Way to go!  You mostly just eat and sleep, but I enjoy holding you close and loving you.  I want to soak up every moment with you, while you are still so tiny.  It's an amazing feeling to take care of such a precious baby who depends so completely on me, your mommy, to make sure your needs are met.  I couldn't love you more.  I wondered before you were born if I would love you (being my second child) as much as my first.  I do.  It's amazing how the heart expands.  I just have more room now and couldn't imagine not having you here.

Your doctor visits have gone well; you're growing like crazy.  You've been 90-100th percentile for height each time.  You're going to be tall like your daddy.  Your eyes are still blue-grey, but I think they'll turn brown like your dad's.  You look so much like him. You seem to have his laid back disposition too, thank goodness!  You awaken me every 2 hours at night; I'm thinking it's because you miss me!  I miss you too, but I'm anxiously awaiting the night when we go a little longer before seeing each other again!

You are my precious boy and I can't tell you how much my life has changed by having you here.  I love you so so much!

Love,
your mommy

you and Mimi

0 comments: