 |
| me at 8 months pregnant |
What a wonderful, thoughtful family I have to throw me a second baby shower. I know I've said it many times, but I'm so blessed. I was given the most beautiful baby shower for little Cole and was so grateful to receive all the diapers and little boy clothes and all the little extras you need for a boy (or baby of the opposite sex as your first.) You think you have everything after the first, but there's still so much left to get. It's just wonderful to have so many loving, supportive friends and family. The hostesses were my aunts Kathy and Claire, cousins Kasey and Amber, and best ever sister Lauren. (I'll post a picture of all of us when I get one!)
 |
| Mimi with her two great grandchildren |
 |
Isabella loved looking at Cole's new things, and even said "oooh, and aaah" many times!
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment