Saturday, May 15, 2010

Congratulations, baby!

John graduated from law school last night!  I am so so proud of him.  I think I may have looked forward to this day as much as I did to my own graduation from PT school.  John's worked so hard the past 3 years and he did extremely well as we all new he would.  But he far exceeded my expectations; he's been the best dad and husband and he's been present for all the big and small events of our lives together.Congratulations, baby!  And thank you for making these last 3 years so easy for me.  I love you!


John being hooded
Isabella after some ice cream at the graduation party
Ellie, Sophia, and Isabella
Isabella and Everleigh

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I have not seen that picture of Isabella after the ice cream. I love it! That perfectly captures her that night! So cute.
Great job updating!!

McKinney Madness said...

Way to go John!! I'm so excited for both of you!!