Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Pictures

Here is the latest picture of our little baby at 12 weeks (gestation.)  I love this ultrasound when you can see the whole body in one image.  If you're not sure what you're seeing, from the left you can see the head, body and then the leg and foot to the right of the image.


This pregnancy is so different from the first.  I don't have as much time to think about it.  I often forget that I'm pregnant, at least until Isabella jumps on me when I'm sitting in the big chair in our living room.  I think she sees me as a jungle gym.  I'm just enjoying holding her close right now, since pretty soon, I'll have a much larger tummy between us.  I can't wait to start feeling the baby, but for now, I'll just have to enjoy these little pictures.  I should be able to announce the baby's sex in a 6-7 weeks!  The baby is still measuring for a due date of August 7!  Thanks for all the prayers for our little blessing.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww - I haven't seen this sweet picture yet. I love this little baby already!!