I was most excited for Christmas day this year, because I couldn't wait to watch Isabella open her gifts. I usually enjoy the giving of gifts, but this year was different. The joy and excitement on her face was worth the late night of putting toys together (and actually that was kind of fun since I did it with John.) We had family over for breakfast and we all enjoyed watching Isabella being overwhelmed with new toys. We went to lunch at my grandmother's house and then collapsed for the rest of the evening.
We've been so blessed with a wonderful family and lots of joy this year. I hope that everyone else had a wonderful Christmas this year also!
the favorite toy this year is the Little Tykes car
Isabella playing tea with Mimi at her new table
Isabella also really liked her new Pooh and magna doodle
Cody, Lauren, me, John, and Isabella
our family
1 comments:
I love reading your blog! You are a talented writer and photographer!
Post a Comment