I waited to see what the weather would be like to make the big decision, and despite the rain, John and I ran on Saturday in the Race for the Cure. This was my 3rd time to run and again I had a rough time. It means a lot to me to run for my mom, but it's emotionally tough run for me. I am proud to say I ran the whole time (only stopping for the 2 water stops.) For someone who hasn't run in a while, it felt good to run 3 miles. I'm thankful for all the people who supported me and for my aunt Claire for watching Isabella and keeping her dry while we ran! These pictures are a little blurry and dark, but there all I have from the race.
FRIDAY, JULY 21 - DAY 6 (NANA's BIRTHDAY)
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment