Here's to the beginning of a new year, a fresh start, and all that. John and I went for a wonderful date (just the two of us thanks to my Aunt Kathy) at Fox Valley in Helena. It was great food and nice to just relax and enjoy being together. John and I slept through the turning of the year, which officially makes us old! But I have to say that I enjoyed the sleep more than I would have enjoyed trying to stay up. We did play with the idea of trying to keep Isabella up to enjoy her first new year, but quickly dismissed that one.
I've only made one official resolution for the year, and I'm hoping by making it known, I will be held accountable to doing it. So, my resolution this year is to finish the quilt (I started while I was pregnant) by the end of March. Unofficially, I'd like to get into a more regular (or lets just say it... any) workout at all. I really need to get back to a strength training workout again. Although I've lost all my baby weight, I think I'm losing all my muscle along with it. So, there they are... my resolutions, even if they are way too generic.
I hope everyone had a wonderful new year and continue to enjoy 2009!
***We only received a few of these cards because they were a bonus from the 6 month pictures we had made. I will post some of my favorites at a later time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment