Well, the latest pregnancy update is that there are no big changes from last week (officially I've begun to dilate and efface, but I'm less than a centimeter.) Isabella has dropped and my ligaments are relaxing and her head's down (all good signs.) The doctor said it was completely normal not be more dilated right now, since I still have a week until I'm due. She said that doesn't mean she can't come tomorrow if she wants, but it's normal to go a week or more past your due date. I'm just anxious because the date's getting so close. I can't stand not having a plan or knowing a date, just ask John. We've waited so long to see this little girl, and it's getting harder to be patient. Maybe soon!
FRIDAY, JULY 21 - DAY 6 (NANA's BIRTHDAY)
9 years ago
1 comments:
Christy-This is Ashley...saw your blog on Kristy's sidebar...just wanted to let you know I totally empathize with you so hang in there! The last stretch, in my opinion, is THE HARDEST PART!!! With Aiden, I had premature labor (held off with drugs) and then false labor (let me add REAL contractions that stopped with a trip to the hospital and everything...I was so upset! and then the same with Emerson...both ended up inductions...that last stretch can seem so unbearable! So hang in there...you're in my thoughts and prayers especially this last little part!
Post a Comment