Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Showers, How Fun!




Well, this weekend John and I had two baby showers thrown for us. They were both so much fun! The first was Saturday, May 3 which was hostessed by Lauren (my sister), Jami, Sally, Emily, and Gia. They did the BEST job ever! It was so much fun and everything looked and tasted wonderful. The day went by so fast.



Isn't this cake cute! I just love it!




These next pictures are from the shower at church, which was wonderful also. The ladies did an amazing job decorating! We are so very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family to do all this for us. I just have to thank God for blessing us with so much love and support.


This is a cute picture of my little helper Madelynn who was a great assistant for opening gifts. She'd find the card and hand it to me and then predict what the gift was, and assist in pulling the wrapping paper off. John was an okay assistant as well, but not quite as good as Madelynn as you can see in this picture.


Thank you to everyone who came to the showers and for the wonderful gifts for me and John and Isabella. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives.

3 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

How fun! Glad ya'll are getting some things to help out with the baby. Thanks for posting...the pictures are cute! :)

Mary said...

Hated to miss the shower- glad to see pictures- you look fantastic! So excited for y'all. let's talk soon. Get some good sleep while you can...
love mary

Heather Mayes said...

I am so sorry that I missed your shower! But it looks like it was just so lovely. You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!! Look for something for Isabella from BR and I in the mail!!!

xoxo
Heather